Photo

Timers 'Buff Time Remaining'

TimersBuffTimer

Best Answer Iryoku , 17 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

Unfortunately, no there's no way to do this at the moment.

However, in the 4.1 dev build, we've added a function to text objects that allows them to be explicitly clipped to any size, this sounds like the perfect solution here. I've opened an issue for this on our bug tracker.

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic

#1 squabble

squabble

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:36 AM

When on Bard, using Pianissimo to sing songs on others, the Buffs wording appear as:  Song Name [Target Player] Time Remaining.  With size 8 font, this works fine with people with 7-8 letter names or less, but is hard to read; if I sing on players with longer names or scale the size up to 10-12, the [Target Player] overlaps the 'Time Remaining' portion making it very very difficult to read.  Is there a way to move this around or to bring the 'Time Remaining' portion above the rest of the information with a different color?  I hope I worded everything in a manner that is easily understood.  Thanks in advance for any responses.

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:31 PM   Best Answer

Unfortunately, no there's no way to do this at the moment.

However, in the 4.1 dev build, we've added a function to text objects that allows them to be explicitly clipped to any size, this sounds like the perfect solution here. I've opened an issue for this on our bug tracker.

• squabble likes this

#3 squabble

squabble

• Members
        • Pip
        • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

Awesome, can't wait to see what is done with it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Timers, Buff, Timer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users