Some feedback about the Kamihr map
1) Mining point at Biv #3, go north from the tent, it will be on the left, just before you drop
2) Mining point at Biv #3, go east from the tent, it will be in the tunnel on your left, midway through. Can target it from the tent.
3) (not confirmed 100%), Mining point at biv #3, south of the tent, just before you drop
4) Close to biv #3, in the tunnel at G-7. If you head there from Biv #3 you will find it on y our right, after a left turn, after the ice pillar thingy (graphic element, non targetable)
5) There's another targetable-from-tent Mining point, it's at either #1 or #2. Tried to find it again but it wasn't up =/
6) Similarly to above, there's a Lost Article which spawns right next to a bivouac but I can't remember if it was 1, 2, 3 or 4
Might want to wait for other people to provide additional feedback before putting points 3, 5 and 6 in the map.
Also if I can suggest another map to be working on next, do Yorcia please!
The current modified dat map sucks before SE changed some things after it got released and see the results on my PC here => http://tinypic.com/r/30tkle1/8
.dat map didn't get updated after SE changed that thing, so all the coordinates are off and there's a part of the screen viewable (uppern part of the screen) even while in map mode, lol
Also my very very personal thoughts on how to improve maps:
Personally I hate too much stuff/colours on modified maps (which is why your maps are so incredibly awesome), but at the same time a smart use of shapes and colours (limited!) allows you to provide a lot of information with a very limited amount of "shapes". And since the resolution on these dat things suck (pixels everywhere!) it's better if you can keep the shapes as simple as possible (but of course you know this better than me)
Also please put #numbers close to the Bivouacs.
What else? Uhm, can't really think of anything else lol