Photo

Anyone here interested in playing FFXI via ipad?

ipad

3 replies to this topic

#1 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic

• Moderators
    • 111 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:51 AM

Hey all, just checking on something, lately I have been playing FFXI via my ipad 3rd gen while tethered off my cell phone. Seems to work decent enough, can chat to everyone, kill time around jueno. Didnt really try to battle anything major, but guess you could farm if needed. Wouldnt try to do delve or something like that. You also still need a PC online to do this, but yea, just thought I would check to see if there was some interest. Which case, I would have to explain more.

sig.jpg
      Mysticales~Mystaria~Windower Supporter since 2005
      ~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

#2 Waterdust

Waterdust

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 13 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:09 AM

Yea, I'd like to see this happen.

I'm not sure it could support the full function of the game.. but that would be nice to have something smaller than a laptop to run about with.

#3 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic

• Moderators
        • 111 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:25 AM

Well it DOES work. Only catch is that you still need a PC at home to run it and then stream off of. However worked just fine without lag tethered to my 4g phone. Saw a youtube vid.. but I really dont know what he was up to.... doesnt seem many people did this at all, but yea. Now if I could get a good BT gamepad working while on the ipad while I WASNT at home. Could be awesome.

sig.jpg
          Mysticales~Mystaria~Windower Supporter since 2005
          ~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

#4 IBHalliwell

IBHalliwell

Advanced Member

• Members
          • PipPipPip
          • 102 posts
          • LocationBastok (Chicago)

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:13 AM

Now if I could get a good BT gamepad working while on the ipad while I WASNT at home. Could be awesome.

Did you see:  http://www.phonearen...tablets_id39901

In my case I'm an Android guy and thus my phone and tablets are all Android.  How do you have this working on the iPad and can it work for Android devices?

Thanks! :-)

I.B. Halliwell on Ragnarok

P.S.  Anyone have some San d'Orian Tea on Ragnarok.  I'm trying to do the NPC bond quest and none is for sale at the AH or at any store.  Sigh, this is a show stopper till it becomes avaialble. :-(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users