10 replies to this topic

#1 Astrolunaire

Astrolunaire

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

Hello,

So, i start this thread because i miss so much Simple Mog House, it was a program that helped to automaticly switch all yours items in Mog House to save time and frustration of swapping 80 item 1 by 1 in 6 differents storage place...

This programm was made by Masao from old Windower Forum

This is the thread link of this program in the old Windower forum:

http://legacy.window...-update-121210/

Whelp here it is, I know allot of people have been wanting a auto gear swapper for the mog house, but one was never made, so I decided to take a try at it; SimpleMogHouse (A auto mog house gear switcher)

This program was built to, get gear from your mog house based upon user saved sets and place all gear not in those sets back into the mog house (will work with all house type npc's not just the ones within the mog house's)

Features:

• Auto switch out gear from desired set (Any kind of gear can be in the set; ie. stacks of silent oils)
      • Auto create saved sets at a push of a button
      • Auto checks moogle type and zone for appropriate parsing (Will work with any house type npc)
      • Ability to switch gear in satchel/sack when away from other moogles
      • Ignore items to move based on a user xml
      • Place items back in a specific area based on a user xml
      • Multi boxing support
      • Windower plug-in 'run' support
      • Ability to change the base delay (allows for slower computers to use this program; higher number is a higher delay)
      • Auto finds home nation
      • Ability to turn off Safe, Storage, Locker, Satchel, and Sack depending on what you want to parse through
      • Ability to change the rules of Safe, Storage, Locker, Satchel, and Sack
      • Ability to stop mid process

[...]

This program worked really well, it was so perfect, saved me so many time years after years, each time i wanted to switch job it was so fast, and stressless...

And since SoA introduced the new "Mog Case" it don't working annymore, and its a real nightmare to me to switching manually all my gears again... :(

So, i tryed to see if i can fix it, but my knowlegde of programming something is zero, i tried to change the FFACE.DLL cause i think the problem come from this, but, it make a DLL Error then, when the programm is starting, i think something changed, so the result is here, the programm don't working annymore...

I suppose this could need a simple fix to work again, but i'm not a programmer, and i have really no knowledge of programmation

That's why, i'd like to know if someone here could help to fix it/update it?

It could be soo cool, really i hope it could be possible

Look like the old Link to download the programm don't work annymore, so i upload it myself, on this thread and at this link too, if you want to have a look

http://speedy.sh/BTE...pleMogHouse.zip

Thanks you verry much for anny help /bow

Best regards,

Attached Files

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Possibly a new FFACE.dll is all that's required, but I'm not sure about that (you should try it).

If that doesn't do it though, we'd need the source to fix it, if it broke, which isn't included in any of the links you provided. Possibly in the thread, I didn't read all of it. If you can find it, let us know, otherwise there's very little we can do about it.

#3 Astrolunaire

Astrolunaire

• Members
      • Pip
      • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

Possibly a new FFACE.dll is all that's required, but I'm not sure about that (you should try it).

If that doesn't do it though, we'd need the source to fix it, if it broke, which isn't included in any of the links you provided. Possibly in the thread, I didn't read all of it. If you can find it, let us know, otherwise there's very little we can do about it.

Yes i tried to change the FFACE.DLL with a recent one, but that not worked well or maybe my FFACE is not a good one (Did you have any link to download the last version of FFACE?)

I sent a message to the creator of this program, asking if its possible to get the source code from him, i waiting his reply, i hope he will read my message...

#4 Astrolunaire

Astrolunaire

• Members
        • Pip
        • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

Hey!

After some research, i found another FFACE.DLL (I guess previously i downloaded a wrong FFACE update, or not adapted i don't know)
          So now the program work again, and perfectly!!!!

You should try it, its really amazing!, for me it save me so much time switching job on 3min AFK and never forget annything [ :D]
          So, what i can say about it now:

-Everything work, exept "Mog Case" (So personaly what i did, is using "Mog Case" for all craft items, food, pop items, rem's, orbs, etc.... )

-Every items working exept R/E/M (idk why he fail at found them when they are not at the base lv (75 or 80 for empyrean) probably because the ID os these weapons changed after upgrading it)

Here my new version that working perfectly for me if you want to try it!

http://speedy.sh/qb5...ogHouse2014.zip

I downloaded the good FFACE from here: http://www.ffevo.net...le/60-ffacedll/

#5 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
          • 1189 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

So that's like GearCollector?

#6 Astrolunaire

Astrolunaire

• Members
          • Pip
          • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

So that's like GearCollector?

I've just made a video capture on youtube, so you can see how its working :)

The capture is in Full HD.

On my capture i Switch from SCH to DRK, including full items set, so during the time Simple Mog House switching your gear, you can AFK or whatever

At the end you can see Simple Mog House don't find Relics weapons, its a minor bug

#7 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
            • 1189 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

Ok, so it is like the GearCollector plugin. You should check that out. It works for all items and you don't need to do anything, it will automatically collect the gear you need for a job based on your Spellcast XML (you can create a dummy XML if you don't use Spellcast otherwise).

The reason this doesn't work for newer items is probably because it misses the resource definitions for those, which are new (as well as the mog case). Honestly, I'm surprised it works at all, since the inventory struct changed quite a bit since then, but I don't know how exactly it does it, there are ways around that. But yeah, the GC plugin should be better for almost all cases (the exception being item destinations for storing items).

#8 Astrolunaire

Astrolunaire

• Members
            • Pip
            • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

Ok, so it is like the GearCollector plugin. You should check that out. It works for all items and you don't need to do anything, it will automatically collect the gear you need for a job based on your Spellcast XML (you can create a dummy XML if you don't use Spellcast otherwise).

The reason this doesn't work for newer items is probably because it misses the resource definitions for those, which are new (as well as the mog case). Honestly, I'm surprised it works at all, since the inventory struct changed quite a bit since then, but I don't know how exactly it does it, there are ways around that. But yeah, the GC plugin should be better for almost all cases (the exception being item destinations for storing items).

Oh, thanks for the info, I did not knowthe existence of that plugin...

Gear Collector you say?, its include in Windower 4 i guess?

Did there is any tutorials somewhere to use it?

Thanks ^^

#9 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
              • 1189 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

You don't really have to "use" it, it uses itself. Just have your Spellcast XMLs (do you use SC?), it'll scan them for gear and grab it when you change jobs.

#10 Astrolunaire

Astrolunaire

• Members
              • Pip
              • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:05 PM

Yeah, i don't use spellcast, but i should start to think about it I think

#11 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
                • 1189 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:59 AM

Like I said, even if you don't you can make fake files (like the XMLs you already have now for this program).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users