Chatmon

chatmonwindowerplugins

8 replies to this topic

#1 MIGhunter

MIGhunter

• Moderators
    • 24 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

Is chatmon dead?  I don't see it on the wiki and my version has stopped working.  I'm using windower 4, deleted it and let it redownload it.  When I send tells from one instance to another, I get no sound saying "Incoming tell".

#2 Iryoku

Iryoku

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 488 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:52 AM

ChatMon is still available from the Plugins list in the Windower launcher. The documentation does seem to be missing though, we will try to get a copy of the old documentation up on the wiki soon. It is a wiki however, so anyone with a Windower account can edit it. We welcome any contributions to help improve the project.

#3 MIGhunter

MIGhunter

• Moderators
        • 24 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

Any idea on why it's not working?  I'm not getting any sounds since the last update when I get tells.

#4 JoshK6656

JoshK6656

• Windower Staff
          • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

Any idea on why it's not working?  I'm not getting any sounds since the last update when I get tells.

Are you sure you don't have the process volume low? I use this daily and it works.

#5 MIGhunter

MIGhunter

• Moderators
            • 24 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:46 AM

Ya, that was the 1st thing I checked because my kids constantly swap between Headphones and Speakers.  The main reason I thought it was working is because I was having the same issue with my laptop.  Is it possible that the addon that removes the opening music is blocking chatmon too?

#6 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
              • 1189 posts
              • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

That's not an addon/plugin, it's regular FFXI config, but it works separately from ChatMon and should have no effect on it.

#7 MIGhunter

MIGhunter

• Moderators
              • 24 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

I'll have to check, when I came back to the game, one of my friends sent me a link to an addon (might have been ffevo) that removes the startup music.  In the config it's all or nothing.  This addon only took away the annoying start up music.

#8 TwistedT

TwistedT

• Members
                • PipPip
                • 20 posts
                • LocationU.S.A

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Please Help, I'm using Windower4 and about a month ago my Chatmon stopped working. I have uninstalled/reinstalled windower, deleted the chatmon plugin and reloaded it, brought up previous versions of the plugin and installed them and checked my volume over and opver again. Still nothing. I know a few others where chatmon is still working fine. I miss the lil voice in my head telling me i have a pt invite or am being talked about. Any input would help. Please.

#9 TwistedT

TwistedT

• Members
                • PipPip
                • 20 posts
                • LocationU.S.A

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

Having this same issue, Is it fixable and mine has been broking for about a month now. Driving me nuts not having it. Please help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chatmon, windower, plugins

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users