Photo

Plugin: FFXIDB - where can I get documentation/support?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Akumasama

Akumasama

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 79 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

I'd love to know what in detail this addon can do, advanced commands, configuration etc.

Where can I find documentation about it?

Thanks!

#2 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
      • 1189 posts
      • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:12 AM

Type //ffxidb, that's about all the info there is on it. It is very much a work in progress and nowhere near completion (see the version number). You can also drag/drop and scroll the map to zoom, but the settings from that won't even be saved yet. Like I said, work in progress :)

#3 Cptbirdseye

Cptbirdseye

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 88 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

I love this new addon.  I'd love it even more if the position of the map and its zoom level per zone could be saved so it's not completely zoomed in some zones where the map is larger or so zoomed out it's a tiny box in small zones.  Can I suggest a feature?  I'd like to have the option to relocate the coordinates as I prefer mine under the minimap instead of next to the clock.  I know it's a work in progress but for its stage I'd say brilliant job, the colours chosen for the border makes it feel like it naturally belongs in FFXI.  Thank you. :)

#4 Arcon

Arcon

Advanced Member

• Windower Staff
        • 1189 posts
        • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:57 AM

You can suggest it, but you'll have to suggest it to SE, as that is their doing, not ours. FFXIDB doesn't display the coordinates. It was requested, but since SE added theirs we had no intention of adding it still.

#5 Cptbirdseye

Cptbirdseye

Advanced Member

• Members
        • PipPipPip
        • 88 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:14 AM

Ah right, I thought it was added with FFXIDB as I'm pretty sure it didn't appear until I added it.  My mistake.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users