So I wrote an addon that looks through your inventory and whatever you tell it are your active gearswap files and reports the amount of times pieces of gear are used in your sets.
More details in this thread as well: http://www.ffxiah.co...aner-new-addon/
Its been suggested I come here and make this more official, so I guess I have a couple questions:
1. I bastardized a bunch of gearswap and/or organizer functions to get it to work, as such would this exist better as a subset there rather than a stand alone addon?
2. And I guess depending on the above what do I do now?
Ideas I had for improvements where potentially:
1. dynamically size the report columns
2. allow the report to be customized (change justifications/columns)
3. print a column of 'what can be done with this' (ie AH, mule, storage slip, trade for voucher, drop it, bazaar etc...)
1 and 2 aren't difficult I just thus far felt the effort/reword ratio isn't there.
#3 I think would be nice, but I don't know where to get that data, I don't think its in resources.
All inputs are welcome (either feature suggestions, bug fixes, or actual coding help)