No clock.ini for Clock addon.

No replies to this topic

#1 Tabiris

Tabiris

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:57 PM

I recently got into a fight with windower and ended up uninstalling and reinstalling. I've been trying to get things setup the way I used to have them, and so far everything has been fine except for the clock addon. If I remember correctly, last time I wanted to set the position I just edited the x and the y in the clock.ini file. However, after reinstalling windower and the clock addon, I can't seem to find the clock.ini file. 

All I have for it is a settings.xml file, which allows me to adjust the timezone fine, but there are not <pos> tags or any x and y values that I can see. 

Has Clock recently been changed from a plugin to an addon or something? =O

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

EDIT: I don't know if Clock has been changed recently, but the last time I used it I had an Clock.dll, and a Clock.ini file that I had to use to manipulate it. This is not longer the case. Finally got the bright idea to try to drag and drop, which totally worked. Figured this out myself, please close this thread. ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users