#1 gilles

gilles

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 35 posts
    • LocationCerberus

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:54 AM

FFO Switch Monitor is a modified version of FFXI Switch Monitor.

This build add support for FFXIV : directx 9 (x86) and 11 (x64).

FFOSwitchMon.jpg

binaries (x86)

sources

For documentation, original post is here : http://legacy.window...test-v110-3409/

There are a lot of functionnalities i don't use.

Gamepad support in FFXI, even with the last update from SE, is very buggy.

If you have multiple instance of FFXI, you only have to unselect "gamepad enabled when client is inactive" in FFXIV

If you have only 1 instance of FFXI, to prevent FFXI and FFXIV to share the gamepad, you must :

- launch FFXI and login

- RELAUNCH (yes) and LOGIN a 2nd time, be sure to leave the first window open

- then kill the first window

EDIT : doesn't work if you play directx 11 version of FFXIV, which is a x64 process

i think it's because this application (gamepad part) is build with managed directx, which is only x86

maybe replacing it with rawinput is possible

#2 Big Tymer

Big Tymer

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:44 AM

Hi Gilles,

Do you know if the current version of the original ffxi switchmon tool is out of date?  I'm able to get it to recognize my ffxi windows, but switching only works when I have the Switchmon focused (i.e., have the options screen open).  The keybinds to switch only work when the program is focused, and don't work when I've got the game focused.

I should add that I am running the program as administrator, and I've tried running it in all of the various compatibility modes.  I'm also on Windows 10 and using an Xbox One controller.

I'm guessing it may be more of a Windows settings problem rather than a problem with the program itself since the program does the switching correctly (and it brings up the mini menu correctly) when I have the program focused, but it doesn't pick up the controller input when it's not focused.

Thanks for any input you can provide!

#3 gilles

gilles

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 35 posts
      • LocationCerberus

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:59 AM

original version is working with windows 10.

this version just add FFXIV support.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users